Sunday, April 22, 2007

Can we find a way to say we love her without being called perverts. I mean she looks good, she's sexy, the song sounds good, that don't mean we jerk off to it..Anyways :D



Not making fun of Britney on this video at all. Actually shame on ppl gangin up on a subject that they know crap about. Nobody's puttin their nose in these journalists lives every freakin minute. She may not be All that, but she's not all that bad either.. i actually like a couple of her songs. I dedicate this song to one of my best friends in Albania who said it makes him cry everytime it cought him.He's an ex-alcoholic :D K.D. what's up niggaaa..

So-here's how Britney feels about it



Here's how I feel about my ex - good job to the mexican guys

No comments:

..Under construction!

..Under construction!
This blog has moved..!

About Me

My photo
among other things i sleep eat and pollute the environment